Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bug bites too ??!!

Saturday afternoon Lucas woke up from his nap complaining about his hand and left leg. Wade gave it a good look and started yelling for me from the other room. His hand and leg were both completely swollen. Swollen and tight. He was limping around and fussing a little. We gave him some Benadryl and by bedtime he wasn't complaining anymore. Sunday morning he was still just a swollen as before but still wasn't complaining. We were headed to a family reunion for the day and I knew that my cousin who is a doctor would be there. We gave him more Benadryl and asked my cousin about it when we got there. I was concerned that maybe it was a spider bite. He said it wasn't. It was just a mosquito bite. What??? A mosquito bite will do THAT to him?? Crazy!! And if I spray repellent on him it will probably aggravate his skin and eczema.Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment