Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome!!!

I created this blog to help myself and maybe even others deal with the strains of having a dietary restriction in my home. My child has food allergies and it has turned our lives upside down. What can we feed him? Where do we shop? What brands do we buy? What recipes are out there? What restaurants can we eat at? These questions have been occupying my mind for over 2 years now. I spend hours in grocery stores reading labels and leave with a small bag of food, a large grocery bill and a massive headache! I often meet others who are in the same predicament and we swap ideas and advice. Its comforting to know that I'm not the only one dealing with this. So I thought it would be helpful to have somewhere that I could share what I find and others can share what they find. Maybe we can help each other make this situation a little easier.

I invite anyone to leave comments, questions, suggestions, recipes, ideas, etc. Please share what you know and I promise to do the same. Thank You!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment