Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cereal Bars

Its always so hard to find snacks that Lucas can eat. So when I find something that he can have that he also LOVES its like winning the lottery. For a while now I've been Buying Nature's Choice multi-grain cereal bars for him. He loves them, can eat them, and they are healthy. He not only eats them for breakfast but for snacks too. So we usually go through at least a couple of boxes a week. But they are expensive. The bigger he is getting the more of them he can eat too. So I got the company's email address off of the back of the box and sent them an email letting them know how much we love their product and asking if they had any coupons. They replied back the very next day thanking me for the email and letting me know that coupons were being sent to me in the mail. The came a week or so later and I used them in conjunction with a sale that Kroger was having which got me a great deal on Lucas' favorite snack.



So, since coupons on natural foods are hard to come by and they are so expensive, try contacting the company. They will most likely be thrilled to have positive feedback and very willing to send you a coupon...or maybe even a free sample! Let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment